Red Hat Satellite
The SovLabs Red Hat Satellite module for vRealize Automation increases IT agility and speed of delivery by driving Red Hat Satellite’s software and subscription management features from a cloud consumption model. Organizations depend on Red Hat Satellite’s errata management capabilities to stay compliant with security and bugfix management.
With the SovLabs Red Hat Satellite vRA module organizations can now easily drive multiple Satellite subscription configurations and ensure proper registration and content deployment from Red Hat systems provisioned from vRealize Automation.
|Puppet Open Source||6.1, 6.2|
|Foreman||9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16|
|VMware vRealize Automation (vRA)||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
- Define Red Hat Satellite configuration
- Apply to existing blueprint and provision!
- Red Hat Satellite server is properly configured
- Red Hat Satellite server is configured to utilize activation key(s) for registering nodes
- Red Hat Satellite service user account must have rights to add/update/delete content hosts