With the SovLabs Microsoft Active Directory module for vRealize Automation, organizations can flexibly drive Windows server registration with Microsoft Active Directory. Microsoft Active Directory (AD) is a crucial requirement in most Windows server deployments.
|Microsoft Windows Active Directory Domain Controllers||2008R2, 2012R2, 2016|
|VMware vRealize Automation (vRA)||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
- Define Microsoft endpoint
- Define Active Directory configuration
- Apply to existing blueprint and provision!
- Define domain controller server(s) and whether or not proxy servers will be used
- Install AD Webservices on all the domain controllers that will be used
- Please note that for newer AD hosts (2012 and above) have AD WebServices pre-installed
- Ensure NTP is set up correctly