BT Diamond IPAM
The SovLabs vRealize Automation IPAM module for BT Diamond IP enables organizations who utilize BT Diamond IPControl for centralized IP address management to now have a fully automated method of obtaining and releasing IP addresses as the cloud environment dynamically scales. IP subnets can now easily be shared between vRA deployments and alongside existing tools and devices without fear of IP conflict.
|BT Diamond IPControl||8.0+|
|VMware vRealize Automation (vRA)||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
- Define BT Diamond IP endpoint
- Define IPAM profile
- Apply to existing blueprint and provision!
- User with Administrator type: Master and Role: Superuser
- Configure Negative Cache TTL on each DNS domain zone otherwise machine provisioning will fail:
- Through the BT Diamond web portal, go to Management > DNS > **Domains
- Select the domain to edit
- Set the Negative Cache TTL field to 60
- BT Diamond’s default SSL certificate has a hash algorithm that the vRO appliance sometimes rejects.
- Please contact SovLabs for further assistance if the native BT Diamond SSL certificate is being used.