BT Diamond DNS
The SovLabs BT Diamond IP DNS module for vRealize Automation enables organizations who utilize BT Diamond IPControl for DNS hosting to have a fully automated method of controlling DNS records as the cloud environment dynamically scales, reducing the support burden and increasing the chances of successful ITaaS deployments from the vRealize service catalog.
|BT Diamond IPControl||8.0+|
|VMware vRealize Automation (vRA)||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
- Define BT Diamond IP endpoint
- Define DNS configuration
- User with Administrator type: Master and Role: Superuser
- Configure Negative Cache TTL on each DNS domain zone otherwise machine provisioning will fail:
- Through the BT Diamond web portal, go to Management > DNS > **Domains
- Select the domain to edit
- Set the Negative Cache TTL field to 60
- BT Diamond’s default SSL certificate has a hash algorithm that the vRO appliance sometimes rejects.
- Please contact SovLabs for further assistance if the native BT Diamond SSL certificate is being used.