The SovLabs BlueCat IPAM module for vRealize Automation enables organizations who utilize BlueCat for centralized IP address management to now have a fully automated method of obtaining and releasing IP addresses as the cloud environment dynamically scales. IP subnets can now easily be shared between vRA deployments and alongside existing tools and devices without fear of IP conflict.
|BlueCat Address Manager||8.x|
|BlueCat DNS/DHCP Server||8.x|
|VMware vRealize Automation (vRA)||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
- Define BlueCat endpoint
- Define IPAM profile
- Apply to existing blueprint and provision!
- BlueCat user on (all) BlueCats(s) with API permissions:
- Through the BlueCat web portal, go to Administration > Users and Group
- On the top-left of the Users pane, select New > User
- In the User creation wizard:
- Type of user: Administrator
- Access type: API