Backup as a Service for Cohesity
The SovLabs vRealize Automation Backup-as-a-Service module for Cohesity enables organizations who utilize Cohesity for backup and recovery to now have fully automated policy-driven backups and self-service file and folder-level recovery directly within vRealize Automation, reducing the support burden, lowering risk and increasing end-user satisfaction.
|VMware vRealize Automation (vRA)||7.x|
|VMware vRealize Orchestrator (vRO)||7.x|
|EMC Enterprise Hybrid Cloud (EHC)||4.x|
Quick Start Process
- Define Cohesity Cluster endpoint
- Define Cohesity Backup Profile
- Configure notification
- Apply to existing blueprint and provision!
- Cohesity Cluster is properly configured
- All Linux VMs protected by Cohesity must have the following installed:
- Service account with Administrative privileges on the Cohesity Cluster(s)
- Existing Protection Job(s) on the Cohesity Cluster(s)