- User with Administrator type: Master and Role: Superuser
- Configure Negative Cache TTL on each DNS domain zone otherwise machine provisioning will fail:
- Through the BT Diamond web portal, go to Management > DNS > **Domains
- Select the domain to edit
- Set the Negative Cache TTL field to 60
- BT Diamond’s default SSL certificate has a hash algorithm that the vRO appliance sometimes rejects.
- Please contact SovLabs for further assistance if the native BT Diamond SSL certificate is being used.