- 2019.x SovLabs License Key (for ServiceNow Connector 2019.8.0+)
- MID Server installed, working, and validated.
- Set All Application Access for tables:
- Go to System Definition > Tables > [table_name]
- Go to Application Access
- For All application scopes, make sure Can read, Can create, Can update, and Can delete are checked
- Repeat Step 2 and Step 3 for the each table mentioned above.
- The username logged into ServiceNow needs to match their vRA username (including the domain) - Unless SovLabs ‘User Mapping’ is configured.
- If you want to perform Day2 actions on any CI other than a Deployment, have the SovLabs ServiceNow CMDB module installed and configured
- Administrator Credentials to vRO that also has entitlements to the Business Group/Catalog Items being Imported to ServiceNow.
- Connectivity from the MID-Server(s) and the vRO Server(s) over port 443 (embedded vRO) or 8281 (external vRO).