- VMware’s vRealize Orchestration (vRO) are already installed and configured.
- vRO may be embedded (recommended) or external
- vRO components have been configured according to VMware’s recommendations
- Refer to VMware’s Install and Configure docs.
- If using an external vRO, vRO configured in vRA
- Login to the vRA tenant
- Click on the Administration tab > vRO Configuration > Server Configuration
- Toggle the Use an external Orchestrator server radio button
- Select Basic authentication and enter appropriate credentials
- Should be a Service Account created/used for Step 1.1
- Username in UPN format (user@domain)
- Click Test Connection
- If the connection is successful, click OK
For Clustered vRA and/or vRO, load balancing is configured according to VMware’s documentation: HA and vRA with SovLabs