Below is a highlight of current features and fixes added by the latest Connector Updates in 2019.
The Latest Release Version and Notes are found here: Release Notes.
- Added 2019.x SovLabs License Key support for ServiceNow Connector (2019.8.0+)
- Added ability to enable the vRA Business Group to be selected at request time by the end-user in ServiceNow when ordering the Catalog request
- New field for “Override vRA Business Group?”
- Import Catalog Item / Modify Catalog Item Mapping Page UI Enhancements
- Added Enhanced logging in ServiceNow Global logs and on the ServiceNow MID Server.
- ServiceNow Request to show a useful error when the request is unable to be generated in vRA
- Hid unnecessary fields during Import/Modify for a vRA Blueprint that caused confusion on how to affect the number of instances
- Updated “Constant” label to be “Template”
- Validation of vRO Connection upon creation